Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WHO AM I?




I am the latest in the assembly line of "jerks who make James Bond's life miserable yet fulfilling."

I was left alone by family as a child. Twice. Or was that thrice?

I hate my parents.

____________________________________



I don't believe in medicines, and use my good looks and clout to act like an idiot IRL.

I just became a proud papa of a baby alien, and now I will eat my wife's placenta.

Watch my new movie on May 5, or else I will lock you up with Xenu!

I hate my papa.

____________________________________



I am on trial for being the only man who didn't succeed in my mission.

I am happy that Comedy Central refused to show images of Allah on that evil show, South Park.

I could still escape justice because i might, "just might" ... be crazy.

I was not loved by my parents.

1 comment:

Jego said...

Poor Tom Cruise. He was obviously kidding about the placenta but public perception of him as a weirdo is too hard to shake such that people are more likely to believe any weird thing said about him. Nyaahahahaaha!!

Keep it up, Cruise. Soon, after Wacko Jacko fakes his own death, youll be the weirdest celebrity on Hollywood.