Thursday, November 18, 2004

[CJ Forward/Reverse Playlist 11182004]

etc
What Would You Do, City High
Yellow, Coldplay
Dreaming of You, The Coral
My Sacrifice, Creed
With Arms Wide Open, Creed
I Can't Read You, Daniel Bedingfield
Never Gonna Leave You, Daniel Bedingfield
Insatiable, Darren Hayes
MF From Hell, The Datsuns
Point of View, DB Boulevard
Bootylicious, Destiny's Child
Independent Woman Pt 1, Destiny's Child
Survivor, Destiny's Child
This Way, Dilated Peoples
Let Me Clear My Throat, DJ Kool
Hero, Enrique Iglesias
Not In Love, Enrique Iglesias
Shake Your Body, Erin Lake
Crazy For This Girl, Evan and Jaron
From My Head to My Heart, Evan and Jaron
Bring Me To Life, Evanescence
Gangsta Lovin', Eve & Alicia Keys
Let Me Blow Ya Mind, Eve (feat Gwen Stefani)
AM Radio, Everclear
What's Luv, Fat Joe (feat Ashanti)

No comments: