Wednesday, August 30, 2006

lyon king

i first traveled abroad at age 23. then my sis beat me when she visited me here in new york at age 20. now my brother beat me as well at age 22! man, kids these days ...!

just kidding. when my brother finally got the call to fly on a business trip, i was so happy for him. i had to write him a lot of reminders, trying to be the big brother that i haven't been for awhile. i hope he even read my email - i mean i really held back on the fussiness part.

he was being sent by his company to Lyon, France. and one of the things i told him was to visit the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière. well, what do you know, the son of a gun did so.





the dude also went to Amsterdam, and it seems like he was there the same time my pal jego was cruising for chicks thereabouts. here he is in Schiphol Airport (where they sent back a plane because some passengers were behaving suspiciously).


after lyon, he (my brother) is going to swing by bangkok (hopefully not the phatpong district).

yo, get home safe, bro!

1 comment:

Jego said...

I knew that guy in the brothel looked familiar. Did I say brothel? I meant Rijks museum.