Monday, February 28, 2005

moi!?!? a nerd?!? perish the friggin' thought!!!

23% scored higher (more nerdy), and 77% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd.
Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.


I am nerdier than 77% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


Just because I know what Mn is, I built my own PC from the ground up (and blew it up along the way), the grossest thing in my room are some dirty clothes, I know somehow what Newton looks like, I know my IP address, and I chose "researcher" as a fun job (yep, pay me $5000 monthly to research stuff on the 'Net, i can do that)?

Altogether now: "Yeah, right."

3 comments:

Tintin said...

u beat everyone! u r indeed the king of nerds! we're not worthy!!!

grifter said...

hooooooo! hindi lang kayo honest! bwahahahahaha!

Jego said...

There are definite advantages to not being able to afford the friggin price of laptops and other electronic devices here in the Motherland. Nyahahahaa!!

Grifterus Magnus Nerdus Rex!!