Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Joe forwards this pic via email. And triggers a landslide of trashtalking emails that makes me still enjoy working here *lol*


* victim in question is our beloved formerly-fulltime-now-part-time Nuyorican colleague Jason Soto.

J-So: Perfect timing! Better than coffee in the morning for a nice pick me up!

Joe: So, let me get this straight. Thinking about someone else's woody gives you a "pick me up"? I heard 2 gals on the ferry talking about you last night. They mentioned a guy named Jason, didn't know where he was coming from and if he was gay or straight. Now how many Jason's in NYC fit that description?

J-So: Well I guess I better return these Green and Yellow Italian shirts I just bought on sale from Daffy's!

Grifter: you better not return those while having a pen(cil) in your mouth.

J-So: I just don't get it!!! I just don't!

Grifter: short term memory loss. what can i say. its a jason thing.

J-So: UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grifter: ok, ok for the peanut gallery and to refresh your memory:

last friday, we were making fun of you being gay and you tried to talk while you had a pen in your mouth and joe said you were practicing having something in your mouth.

"pick me up, babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

J-So: Please cancel his Green Card Processing! We can't have another bad comedian in the US!

Grifter: who do they need less: bad comedians or gay wannabes?

J-So: bad comedians!

Grifter: i rest my case.

Joe: So, is this a confession???

J-So: You guys must have nothing better to do but to gossip all day like the bitches you all are! Get off the damn internet and do some work already for christ sake!

Joe: All our replies are not (in collaboration). We do not talk about you. You do it to yourself.

2 comments:

Jego said...

Cubicles, non-ogleables, and the loss of repartee like that. The New CS Manila sucks. Nyahahahaa!!!

grifter said...

Amen, mon ami. Amen. Dammit, get on a boat and come over here. We'll rock the house 10x over.